Finally, a course that fits your schedule no matter what your schedule is! Set your own timetable with our new self‑paced e‑Courses, which are accessible 24/7, can be viewed on a computer or tablet, and entitle you to claim 1.5 CPD Hours.
e-Courses are international award winners! CPD received ACLEA’s top prize of Award of Professional Excellence in two categories: one in overall Technology, and one in Programs for “Opening Your Practice” Simulation Game.
Want a preview? Watch our introductory video on the e-Course experience.
What's new in 2015? Check out our e-Course enhancements.* Registration for e-Courses is restricted to LSUC licensees only.
What is special about an e-Course?
- Practice-specific case scenarios to help you apply what you've learned
- Guidance from subject-matter experts
- Lively graphics and interactive segments to keep you engaged
- Periodic tests to measure your comprehension and retention
- Resources for further study
- Opportunity to share ideas with subject-matter experts and fellow registrants
How much does an e-Course cost?
Note: Bursary is not applicable to e-Courses.
You may count this interactive online program that you watch without a colleague towards your annual CPD Requirement.
An accessible script (audio only) is available in the e-Course resource section. A complete script (audio/visual) can be provided on a per request basis. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Filter by practice area
- All Practice Areas
- Bankruptcy Law
- Civil Litigation
- Construction Law
- Criminal Law
- Employment/Labour Law
- Environmental Law
- Ethics, Professional Responsibility and/or Practice Management
- Family Law
- Human Rights
- Immigration Law
- Intellectual Property
- Real Estate Law
- Wills, Estates Law